Monday, January 4, 2010

Let Google Do All The Heavy Lifting

I started out in 99 chasing the dream of getting top rankings raking in money by the boatload and nearly endless traffic. I tried so many different tactics from safelists,banner ads, traffic exchenages, article marketing and on and on. I bought endless ebooks, videos and attended endless seminars achieving some success but it was always shortlived. This was also the time when google was just starting out and it takes time to get used to the way they did things.

Then it began to dawn on me why chase after google? Why not make it chase me? Is this possible? YES

Google is predictable in a lot of ways so why not hang out where you know google is sure to come? My first discovery of google gadgets helped me get indexed quickly , then top rankings next web traffic and generating sales

No comments:

Post a Comment